A Dreamy Ode to Bob Marley. Sounds and perfumes turn in the evening air, in a beautiful aura where scent, music, and memory are combined.
A loose groove of tobacco flower and cinnamon leaf drops into a soulful woodsy potion with an echo of mandarin, white thyme, and carnation. A long slow fade-in of powdery musk base notes and highly alluring warm amber accords emote a sensual appeal. A floating harmony illuminated from within, shining through clouds of sweet smoke of opopanax resin and creamy iris.
Inside the scent's gentle glow, a dark fire burns with earthy patchouli and cedarwood for an olfactive journey of love, courage, mystical rhythms and revolution transcending both time and space. Feel them spirit.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.